Cover Girl Professional Remarkable Washable Waterproof Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have used many, many mascaras in my time and in my opinion, Cover Girl Professional Remarkable Washable Waterproof Mascara is the best
  • I like it because it goes on smoothly with no clumps and makes my flimsy lashes look long and lush

• by carolina girl

I have used many, many mascaras in my time and in my opinion, Cover Girl Professional Remarkable Washable Waterproof Mascara is the best. I like it because it goes on smoothly with no clumps and makes my flimsy lashes look long and lush.

Most of all, I can put

in a long day at work and not have to worry about mascara circles under my eyes.

I mean, by day’s end, I feel melted enough! You can sweat with this mascara and you can swim with it, and it stays on.

The greatest bonus about it is ...

• the ease with which it removes.

I use Dove soap for sensitive skin and warm water and it comes right off.

Some other waterproof mascaras that I’ve used in the past seem to take my lashes right off as well.

I can’t think of any negative things to

say about this Cover Girl mascara.

I pick mine up at Wal-Mart or CVS for under $10.

Sorry, I don’t remember the price but it’s sure not close to department store amounts.

You can find it in the make-up section in a purple tube with the other Cover Girl products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312105704900831/k2311a0521/5.21.09