Dots Discount Designer Wear  » Clothes  »
724 Fort Street, Victoria BC
  • Dots has a huge variety of well-respected brands and styles for a store of its size, and one of the things I like best is that they always seem to have odd sizes
  • However, I think my favorite thing about this store is the prices
  • The regular prices are generally pretty good, but the sales are amazing
  • I love the fact that I can dress well and look like I have expensive clothes without having to break the bank

• by karandash

I absolutely love Dots Clothing Store, because every time I go in there, I feel like I’m searching for surprises. Shopping there is like going on a treasure hunt, and I’m never quite sure what I’m going to leave with. Dots has a huge variety of well-respected brands and styles for a store of its size, and one of the things I like best is that they always seem to have odd

sizes. I’m a small person and I find it difficult to find clothes that fit properly. As Dots sells clothes that wouldn’t sell in other shops, they tend to have a lot of oddly sized pieces, both big and small.

However, I think my favorite thing about this store is the prices. The regular prices are generally pretty good, but the sales are amazing. I always feel like I’m getting a great ...

• deal for example, I was able to find a tailored blazer for $5, when the regular price was around $100. I also like that they now have a mailing list that you can sign up for and receive even more promotional offers. Unlike thrift stores, all the clothes are new and have never been worn, which mean that the styles are all contemporary. I love the fact that I can
        dress well and look like I have expensive clothes without having to break the bank. I also have found many unique pieces at Dots, and always receive compliments on my unique clothes, and I always feel like I have bought something special that no one else will have.

I like that the staff are always very polite and willing to help you, and no matter how busy the store is, I always feel like a valued customer.

shawna says :

hican you tell me what is the smell thats in your clothing and how can i get rid of it .

nitakb says :

You can use borax, (being mindful on dark clothes) or you can use white vinegar to remove new clothing odor and retaining color. Also soaking certain pieces of clothing in detergent in cold water can help get rid of odor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 552105704710831/k2311a0521/5.21.09