Ibis Hotel Melbourne  » Hotels  »
Ibis Glen Waverley Hotel,237 Spring vale Road, Melbourne, Australia
  • What I like about this hotel is that its 100% non smoking

• by ibizaspain

This hotel is located in the suburbs. Another time when I wanted to have a quiet stay, I opted staying here. The hotel has 6 floors and has 155 total number of rooms.What I like about this hotel is that its 100% non smoking. Here is my observations:

Location: 5/5 Though this is far from the city, 20 kms from

the city business center, 50 kms from the airport,1km from the nearest station, I would like to showcase the different side of choosing this kind of location. The suburb has its own ideal purpose if you want to stay in this place. If you want a total relaxation, you want a total peace and quiet, be able to breath in fresh air, want a deep slumber then I would suggest this hotel. You need to purposely stay in this hotel, in this location for you to enjoy it because if you are in Melbourne for shopping or sightseeing, then I would suggest stay in the city proper.

Customer Service: 5/5 I appreciate the eagerness of the personnel who assisted ...

• Ibis Hotel Melbourne
      me through and was very helpful in every bit. I like the courtesy that they offered. Excellent customer service.

Facilities and Amenities: 4/5 I was hoping they would have a fitness center for me to better enjoy my stay. My appreciation to the suburbs would have been better if I was able to do yoga at their fitness center. The

bistro is nice and the food was okay. The rooms were clean, modern and everything was pleasing to the eyes.

Price: 5/5 One day stay would costs you 155 AUD.The amenities that you will have is worth the daily rate so I would say this is reasonable.

Verdict: 5/5 This is a nice hotel if you want to stay somewhere far and you want to enjoy total peace and quiet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22105704660831/k2311a0521/5.21.09