Eco Vert Extreme Moisture Serum from The Face Shop  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • It was okay but I don't think you will a good time or you will enjoy whenever you will apply it to your skin

• by ibizaspain

You need to moisturize your skin daily because if not, it would look scaly, dry and your over all look will not be good. The sun can give you dry complexion, too much air-conditioning can also give you a scaly look on your skin. The radicals that are released almost everyday affects

your skin. Sometimes, your body cannot facilitate to moisturize itself thus you need to do it externally. Here is a product I’ve discovered from The Face Shop. Here is my review:

Fragrance: 4/5 Not really pleasing for me. It was okay but I don’t think you will a good time or you will enjoy whenever you will apply it to your skin. It is okay though but I am not too obsessed about it.

Stinging effect on the skin: 5/5 It is safe and mild. When you apply it, it is as if you don’t feel anything. You will like everything about this serum because it ...

• Eco Vert Extreme Moisture Serum from The Face Shop
      is creamy and it absorbs fast.

Immediate effect on the skin: 3/5 I really did not feel any effect at all the following day. My face still looks the same and there is no improvement at all.

Long-term effect on the skin: 3/5 I would say that it gives you a moisturizing feel but

I don’t see huge improvement as I used it for couple of weeks. It simply moisturize your skin and that’s it.

Price: 5/5 It is around 13 USD. So this is available even to the average income demographic.

Verdict: 3/5 It may provide average moisturizing effect on your skin but the effect is not impressive for me. The price is within anybody’s reach.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312105704650831/k2311a0521/5.21.09