Enterprize Hotel Melbourne  » Hotels  »
2.0
44 Spencer Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000, Australia
  • The personnel who assisted me in my check in was somebody very accommodating however, it took them a long time to complete the registration
  • I did not like the rooms as well, the carpet was dull, the bed was average, the curtains looked dirty and the interior design of the whole place is not chic

• by ibizaspain

This is hotel is located in the heart of the business district of Melbourne. It has always been my practice to stay in the heart of the city so as not to waste time and money traveling and paying the cab. You can also maximize the time to roam the city and enjoy every minute of your trip. Let me enumerate my review:

Location: 5/5 This is near to the airport, just a few steps

from the nearest metro station, just walking distance to Melbourne exhibition centre, and close to the nearest beach. This is located in the heart of the commercial district of Melbourne. The shopping hub is just around the corner, famous restaurants are everywhere, and train stations as well.

Customer Service: 4/5 The staff greeted me cheerfully. I can sense warmth and kindness in their words. The personnel who assisted me in my check in was ...

• somebody very accommodating however, it took them a long time to complete the registration. I appreciate the assistance that was offered to me by the bellboy. He was really friendly.

Facilities and Interior Design: 2/5 I did not like the lobby because it looked old. It was a but crowded. I did not see any modern concept in the interiors while I was in the lobby. I did not like the rooms as well, the

carpet was dull, the bed was average, the curtains looked dirty and the interior design of the whole place is not chic.The lobby is small and they don’t have a fitness center and a spa.

Price: 2/5 The price was 126 AUD. This is too much because the only thing that makes it expensive is its location.

Verdict: 3/5 This is only ideal if you want to be in the heart of the city and you would not mind the old-fashioned interiors.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22105704640731/k2311a0521/5.21.09