Qantas Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • The whole cabin was modern and I felt comfortable with it

• by ibizaspain

Though there are several airlines which brings you to Australia, I opted for the flag carrier of this country. Philippine Airlines has a direct flight to Melbourne. Singapore Airlines as well offers a direct flight from Manila to both Melbourne and Sydney. There were lots of airlines but I am really curious about Qantas. This made a big splash when it was written in

a newspaper while I was in Singapore that Ralph Fiennes had sex with a flight attendant in the airplane lavatory from a flight in Sydney to London. This plane also made an emergency landing in Manila several months ago because a portion of the plane spontaneously combusted. I was hesitant actually but I gambled and gave it a try. Here is my review:

The Fleet: ...

• 5/5 They left on time, I like the cabin because it was huge. The seats were comfortable, the recreation facilities were okay. The movies, songs and the like are well updated and has wide choices. I like the food too. It was palatable and I enjoyed it. The take off was smooth as well as the landing too. The flight was not bumpy and
        it was very all right.The lavatory was clean and the whole cabin too. The whole cabin was modern and I felt comfortable with it.

Customer Service: 5/5 I personally purchased the ticket in one of their outlet ticket centers. I was satisfied with the assistance I experienced. With regard to the flight attendants, they were friendly, and very helpful. I felt that they surely take care of their passengers.

Qantas Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402105704630731/k2311a0521/5.21.09