Presonus Firebox  » Electronics  »
  • I bought it about 1 year ago and i am very pleased with my purchase
  • I paid $299 dollars for it at my local Guitar Center, however it can be purchased on the internet for a little cheaper

• by Tom53

The Presonus Firebox is an entry level audio interface for recording music. I bought it about 1 year ago and i am very pleased with my purchase.

a little cheaper.

Though this is an entry level interface there is a lot of features that it contains.

It has 2 mic inputs, 1 for vocal mics and the other is to plug in a guitar.

I personally havent used the 2nd input as i mainy record hip hop vocals.

Another important thing to note is that it uses a firewire port, so make sure you have one on your computer.

If not it is easy enough to pick one up at your local computer store and install it.

The mic pre’s are ...

• Presonus Firebox
      decent, nothing to brag about but for the price there good.

One of my favorite things about this product is the ruggedness of the product.

It is made out of strong metal and the gain and volume knobs are the least bit flimsy.

Buying this product it

comes packaged with Cubase Le4 which is Steinburg’s watered down version of there Cubase 4.

All in all this product is a great entry level to intermediate level interface that will give you and your music some great recordings.

Be sure to check out there website for specs and other products

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162105704580731/k2311a0521/5.21.09