Dragonball Evolution  » TV  »
  • But after watching the movie I have to say that I am really disappointed
  • But the one thing I like about is the designs of the Dragonballs are looking really good, but Shenlong is looking like a little rat

• by kuak

I am a big fan of the whole Dragonball series, and I have all the series in DVD. Whatever, when I heard that Dragonball is coming alive, and a movie is in making, then I was very curious.

When the movie released I was pretty much excited to see it.

And I went for the movie in

the opening show on the first day of the release.

But after watching the movie I have to say that I am really disappointed.

I never thought that they would change the story like this.

“Goku” is looking really childish, and “Justin Chatwin” is not fitting in the role of “Goku”.

“Bulma” is also not like the ...

• original “Bulma” we saw in the real Dragonball series.

The most ridiculous thing I saw “Master Roshi”, in the movie he lives in a city, but real “Master Roshi” lives in “Kame house” a small island.

And they really made bad work regarding creating the character of “Piccolo”.

But the one thing I like about is the

designs of the Dragonballs are looking really good, but “Shenlong” is looking like a little rat.

I am really feeling sorry for the Dragonball series that when the fans started thinking that the legend is really getting alive, and then they disappointed all the Dragonball fans, now I am thinking that it was really a waste of time.

Dragonball Evolution

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102105704470731/k2311a0521/5.21.09