A Little Romance Body Splash by Fuller Life cologne  » Perfume  »
  • I am a fan of other beauty products but since there are lots of brand to choose from I tried purchasing the other item
  • Fortunately, she also uses this splash cologne so she let me smell the scent of the cologne

• by lei

I am a fan of other beauty products but since there are lots of brand to choose from I tried purchasing the other item. This is a new beauty product from Fuller life since before I am purchasing a lot of products from them, and now there were one of their product that really amazed me.

1 month ago I saw this A little Romance body splash from their brochure

that was brought by my friend who was a dealer of Fuller life.

Fortunately, she also uses this splash cologne so she let me smell the scent of the cologne.

It something mild and sweet scent, the alcohol content is not strong and it’s like a scent of a flower.

I ordered this cologne with a content of 100 ml, its affordable so I ordered 2 bottle and gave ...

• the other one to my sister.

When I got the cologne I am excited that’s why I used it after a shower, the smell is so refreshing.

My family always makes a second look after me when I am wearing this cologne after a shower or going to work, even my co-worker they were asking about this cologne.

It’s a liquid form and with a transparent color so it will

not color my clothes.

When you applied it around your body its not greasy and it was easy to dry because of the alcohol content and it has Castor oil that will never make my skin dry.

I am using this cologne most of the time at night before going to sleep, I had a good night sleep every night because for me this smell is relaxing for me and help me fall alseep.

airen says :

where can i buy a little romance body splash?

me.glenrose says :

this is distributed by fuller life, you can check their site.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562105704420731/k2311a0521/5.21.09