Sakai Clay Green 380gr  » Cosmetics  »
  • In conclusion, I recommend this product because it is very beneficial for the skin, besides being a natural product and much cheaper than other masks

• by flames777

The truth is that I have little time using clay as a facial mask, but now I have something essential.

The clay helps clean the skin and prevent the emergence of black spots. It also stimulates circulation in the skin. Due to the way it dries on the skin absorbs a great deal by removing the impurities.

For very sensitive skin and dermatitis like mine is very good when there is granite, as it helps dry

them out very effectively and without using any cream. So it is a good alternative to leather “Raritan.”

The green clay Sakai is presented in two types of packages: 100 gr. (3 €) and 380 gr. (7.5 €). It comprises 60% clay and 40% of green water.

I must say that is more cumbersome to use than any other mask, because the feeling to be drying to the skin is not as pleasant. How to use ...

• it is: we must clean the face with water and apply a thin layer of mask over his face. The mask acts while wet, so once it dries will not withdraw as a function (usually about 15 minutes left today). Then withdrew cold water, and it is appropriate to apply a moisturizer to the skin is not very tight.

I must also say that I was using clay powder and preparing myself (usually mixed with chamomile

or green tea), but is more comfortable and prepared to come and you forget history.

The first time I used the dry too, which appeared red in the skin disappeared after a few hours. This is due to the pressure of the clay when it is dry and has no major importance.

In conclusion, I recommend this product because it is very beneficial for the skin, besides being a natural product and much cheaper than other masks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312005704261231/k2311a0520/5.20.09