Aprolis Pectoral Syrup  » Health  »
  • This syrup can be used in children above 6 years and in adults, although there is a child with better taste
  • What makes the laboratory INTERSOS DIETETICS, SA and its retail price is 13'65 euros

• by flames777

I am ex-smoker, and when the smoke had some bronchitis care. Furthermore, having a par pharmacy is easy to get anything. And here’s why: people are cold, cough, feel unwell. Then think: I will approach the herbalist to see what I get. And Vienna. And to show what they are Malis, I cough in your face. And, of course, I am filled with viruses, bacteria etc. Then when I heard my cough, I say … “daughter, seems to lie, taking what you have, is that the products do not work.” What does not is the good education, but that I can not say, sniff.

In late January 2009 I got a cold.

That was complicated, will be complicated if, in a bronchitis I caught a lot of affection and did not want to leave. Or codeine or any antibiotic helped me too. I had Aprolis Pectoral Syrup, and I said “look you’re stupid.” And took it. With hard work, because he knows fatal, but took it. And with him I recovered from bronchitis.

COMPOSITION: Honey, propolis, thyme, acerola (rich in natural vitamin C), licorice, royal jelly, ginger, magnesium gluconate, manganese, copper, gold, silver, omega-3 and omega-6.

The propolis is a resin produced by bees, great for the immune system. It is a natural antibiotic. Acerola is a frutita very acid, but vitamin C content makes ...

• it great for winter. Liquorice and ginger are heating, the magnesium gluconate provides us with energy (which makes us much needed when we colds, griposos or bronquíticos). Manganese is a good antioxidant. Copper, silver and gold help to restore vitality, and both omega (3 and 6) also used to lower cholesterol, also helps the immune system.

Of thyme and I talked on the view Tisaplan Pul, and no honey … I am going to say anything you would not know.

This syrup can be used in children above 6 years and in adults, although there is a “child” with better taste.

DOSAGE: Children 6 to 8 years: 3 tablespoons of dessert a

day, mixed with water or juice.

Children 8 to 12 years: 1 or 2 tablespoons daily, mixed with water or juice.

-Adults: 2 to 4 tablespoons a day.

Aprolis Pectoral Syrup comes in a 180 ml bottle. What makes the laboratory INTERSOS DIETETICS, SA and its retail price is 13′65 euros.

Its major drawback is its taste for the quantity that leads propolis. It is an excellent substance for the body, but horrible to make. Nevertheless, the results are worth.

It is contraindicated in hypertensive patients, because of its content in liquorices.

The next time you have a bronchial condition, tomadlo. You will be fine, and in a few days you will find much better.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342005704251231/k2311a0520/5.20.09