Citizen Promaster Watches  » Watches  »
  • I found the watch felt surprisingly light on my wrist whilst I was in the water, and I had to keep checking my wrist to make sure it had not come off
  • Essentially this watch is a safety net for any new divers, and I highly recommend it
  • It cost me around £300, which is a lot to pay all in one go, but is genuinely worth it

• by myworkforcecdp

Citizen Promaster are diving watches, designed specifically to handle great water pressure, and are ideal for the scuba-diver in anyone. I have just taken up scuba-diving, so decided that I should upgrade to a watch that could handle my new hobby! This was when I came across the Citizen diver’s watches. Citizen do a

huge array, but I settled on the Citizen Promaster Aqualand LL Dive Watch (am aluminium face with rubber strap). It is stylish enough to wear as an everyday watch as well which is useful and saves me having to own 2 watches!

The watch is water resistant up to 200m which is perfect for the sort of diving that I will be doing. It also has a rather gimmicky, but very useful dive display, which lets the wearer know the depth they have reached. This is perfect for ensuring the watches’ durability holds out.

• Citizen Promaster Watches
      and I had to keep checking my wrist to make sure it had not come off! The backlight feature is great for seeing the display clearly if it’s dark or murky.

There are some great extra features included in the watch. It contains a 4-dive memory for recording data of important dives. There is also

a display that records the water pressure. Essentially this watch is a safety net for any new divers, and I highly recommend it. The only drawback I can for-see is the price. It cost me around £300, which is a lot to pay all in one go, but is genuinely worth it. This watch is a keeper.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 642005704241231/k2311a0520/5.20.09