Samsung CW 29 M 64 N
  • The remote responds well, I have not had any problems with it

• by flames777

I have this flat screen tube TV for a year and a half, long enough to perceive its strengths and weaknesses. I’ve seen several movies on Samsung CW 29 M, using the high quality picture that gives me the 29 inch screen, thanks to the high quality stereo speakers that provide me, I have been enjoying

one of my passions (film “in house”), this model of television.

The sound seems good, but with a loud speaker to vibrate with the sounds quite serious.

It has a sound option Turbo you put that in the beginning to shake almost every sound I’ve never understood.

It gives a very good image quality, vivid colors ...

• and good contrast.

Has a menu screen with several options, all very customizable, but there are so many possibilities and so many adjustments to the final one is crazy to want to configure.

The menu is not intuitive.

The remote responds well, I have not had any problems with it.

Its major flaw, apart from the

evil that plays bass, is a defect of geometry in the upper and lower (shrinks the image).

Their finishes are good, its exterior is robust.

It weighs too much.

In summary, it is a good TV in the premium image quality, taking into account that for a while there is not much choice as to televisions tube.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162005704231231/k2311a0520/5.20.09