Ronan Keating - When You Say Nothing At All  » Music  »
  • All the part of the song is in slow melodic, I think this song is easy to sing, the refrain is not contain much high pitch
  • So, if we want to sing this song to our lover, it would be easy and meaningful, I love it very much

• by coolvie

I can say that everytime I listen to Ronan Keating songs, I feel my emotion is flow with the song. His voice make my feeling so romantic and sometimes is preety much sad.

Like the song, ‘when you say nothing at all’, it’s a slow ballad romantic that usually Ronan Keating sing too.

This song is also become the

soundtrack of the movie ‘Nothing Hill’ that starred by Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts.

Everytime I listen this song, when my heart feels sad, I can cry.

He sing this soung with full of heart and it can make me touched.

The lyrics is tell about the boy who’s admiring his girlfriend.

Everything that the girls do is looks perfect ...

• in the boy’s eyes, especially when the girl is just silent and say nothing at all.

Though she just not saying anything, her expression can make the boy feel better and it’s so perfect.

I wish that my boyfriend singing this song for me, I’m sure I will be so flattered, even I can cry on it.

The music

and the lyrics is so match.

This song is can be a forever love and romantic song.

All the part of the song is in slow melodic, I think this song is easy to sing, the refrain is not contain much high pitch.

So, if we want to sing this song to our lover, it would be easy and meaningful, I love it very much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142005704101131/k2311a0520/5.20.09