Tru Tech DVD Player  » Electronics  »
    • Item: Tru Tech DVD Player Location : by Famous

I could have sworn that when I purchased this Tru Tech DVD player from Target, that it was the same model as the Apex players I’ve bought in the past. It has the same compact

shape, and even the same silver color.

In addition, the controls are very similar.

The only thing that makes this different from the Apex, is the remote control.

This remote is much smaller, and I really don’t like it.

...

• It’s difficult to find the correct buttons.

And furthermore, I wish there was some kind of lighting mechanism for use in the dark.

Other than that, it’s been a fairly good machine thus far.

I have not

had it for long.

So I am waiting to see the Tru Tech is made internally, with the same inexpensive and poorly made parts.

I purchased from Target instead of Wal-mart to try and avoid that very thing.

So far, so good.

JIM KING says :

I NEED A REMOTE ILOST MINE for tv with dvd player

Galega says :

Universal Remote may not work with TV set because of technical issues. You should rather consider contacting the authorized service center or dealership of Tru Tech. They sell spare Remote Control and hence you should find it.

JIM KING says :

NEED A NEW RE MOTE FOR TV PLEASE SOMEONE HELP UNIVERSALE DOES NOT WORK

John says :

I would suggest Ebay. Here’s a link to one: You can also contact the manufacturer to order a replacement.

Galega says :

Universal or Master Remote Controller may not work with this TV because of technical issues. You will have to find an original Tru Tech Remote. Fortunately, the manufacturer produces it and you should easily find it at any authorized retail shop of Tru Tech.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16180770400131/k2311a0718/7.18.06