Citizen Wall Clock  » Electronics  »
  • But I think this one really needs a mention

• by toxictaz

I have 5 wall clocks in my home. But I think this one really needs a mention. I have this classic wall clock hanging on my room’s wall since last 10 years. It has become quite old now but it still looks simple and elegant. The numbers, the hands, its frame, everything

is an artwork in itself.

This wall clock was gifted to us by my uncle. He too has the same wall clock at his place. Even after ten years it is working absolutely fine save for some replacements and repairs. It had to be repaired last year because it stopped showing ...

• correct date and day. It requires four pencil cells for full functioning but it shows time on three also. The clock has been hit accidentally with baseball a couple of times which caused it to fall on the ground which broke its glass. But we got it replaced. I am sure they
        do not do such crash tests on wall clocks, but we did it, accidentally! The minute, hour and second hand look very beautiful and sober with all those decorative curves and all. The clock is yellow colored.

I am sure it is available in other colors too if they still make it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162005703911131/k2311a0520/5.20.09