I am Legend movie  » Movies  »

• by toxictaz

I am legend is a Hollywood movie released in the year 2007. It starred the famous actor Will Smith, who is known for his blockbuster movies like Men in Black, Independence day, I Robot and many more to name a few. The movie I am Legend has a storyline somewhat on the lines of similar movies like Resident Evil and

28 Days Later. The difference is that those movies had their sequels, but this one doesn’t. At least up till now.

The movie starts with a scene which shows a completely deserted city which once used to be a bustling metropolis. The city is slowly getting converted into a habitat for wild animals due to the absence of human population. Due ...

• to the outbreak of a deadly virus, people coming in contact with it begin to mutate in some weird zombie like creatures, but not at all sluggish and weak like zombies. They are more powerful and strong than a normal human being. The infected people begin to attack the normal people. They have become hungry for human meat and have lost
        their human characteristics.

Will Smith plays the role of a man named Robert Neville is the only human living in the city. He works towards finding a cure for this disease. He does a number of tests on mice and once even on an infected woman. The movie features only a few characters.

Watch the movie to get the real feel.

I am Legend movie
    Audrie Woods says :

I am Legend the movie I would say the dopest walking dead guys. These walking dead characters moved like they were on ” Crystal Meth”. Not only could they move at a super speed they had a super strength that was used with the super speed. There is some parts in this movie that shows them tearing into like secure bolted,boarded up domains. I don’t think this movie could be compared to other walking dead character movies based on how these walking dead guys move. And the story doesn’t have the type of ending most would expect and for most of the movie Will Smith is alone he also plays his role very well. I would say I am Legend is one of those scary movies you wonder why it wasn’t in the movie theater. And it’s a late night weird scary kind of treat that leaves you saying “Whoa”and I even thought about the movie days later. It’s been five years since I seen it and I still think about how much I enjoyed the movie in 2019

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112005703891131/k2311a0520/5.20.09