Docking Cradle DC1050 by Philips  » Electronics  »
  • What I like about this one is the size, it is small, you can bring it when you are partying without worrying about the weight

• by ibizaspain

My Ipod is something that I have with me and which I always carry with me whenever I go out of the house. When I am traveling, it spares me from boredom, when I am on queue for my dermatologists appointment, it entertains me or when I am waiting for my turn for a new haircut. These are just the instances where I am

spared from boredom and my Ipod is a great savior. The thing though it is like an index for all the songs that I wanted to hear. There is a rising costs of purchasing brand new CDs. I only buy those of my favorite artists but more often than not, I download them in my Ipod. When I am in my room though, I ...

• need to listen using speakers because sometimes, always using headset has its own medical concerns. I have discovered this new docking cradle from Philips. These are my observations:

Features: It can be used as a charger as well while you are using it as a speaker. It is compatible for Ipod and it can be used using remote control. Oftentimes some Ipod speakers don’t have

this feature. What I like about this one is the size, it is small, you can bring it when you are partying without worrying about the weight.

Specifications: It has analog audio output and its power button is 9-Pin connector. Its cradle is for standard Ipod.

Price: It ranges around 100$ plus so it is expensive. But in the market right now, that is the current price for Ipod speakers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162005703881131/k2311a0520/5.20.09