Hydra Zen Neurocalm by Lancome  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have noticed one thing too about this skin product that it gives you peace of mind when you are using this
  • It is gel-based so there is no problem if you have oily skin
  • But with this price and taking the cue from the name of the brand, definitely, you can assure the quality

• by ibizaspain

Finally I’ve discovered a cosmetic which targets stress- a factor that increases skin sensitivity. More often, stress contributes to the dull appearance, the dry skin, the scaled texture and worst, the blemishes. Apart from drinking vitamins, nourishing myself with sauna and steam bath, drinking tomato juice, you need something to apply something to your skin for it to be

relieved from stress. I discovered this skin care line from Lancome once when I visited Rustan’s to buy some gift stuffs. Here is my observations:

Smell: I liked it. It is soft, it smells pleasing, it won’t distract you while applying it. The scent is therapeutic for me. I have noticed one thing too about this skin product that it ...

• gives you peace of mind when you are using this. I would often look forward when I am using this.

Effect on the Skin: It is gel-based so there is no problem if you have oily skin. The formula is hypo-allergenic too thus no need to worry if you have sensitive skin. The gel based formula is very soothing for

me. It hydrates you as well while you are using it.

Price: It is more than 60$ so it is expensive for a stress reliever. And the use of this product is not really necessary because it is just an enhancement for your skin. But with this price and taking the cue from the name of the brand, definitely, you can assure the quality.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311905703750331/k2311a0519/5.19.09