Olay Total Effects  » Cosmetics  »
  • I haven't noticed any progress with regard to this promise

• by ibizaspain

I have been using Olay since my teen years. They have released Total Effects 2 years ago. The product claims to have rejuvenate skin and promises seven effects on the skin. Let me enumerate my review:

Smell: I liked it because it smelled creamy. This is one of the signature concepts of Olay products because it offers pleasing smell be it bath soap, body wash, body lotion and the like.

Olay Total Effects is no exception.

Effect on the skin: There are various promises offered by this product and let discuss it one by on.

1. Line Minimization- the product offers to stimulate collagen production thus in process minimizes fine lines and plumps skin cells. They have lived up to this promise because obviously there is a significant change that I felt with this. My appearance gives me a more youthful ...

• glow.

2. Pore Refinement- I have not observed this well. Though I have small pores but I have enlarged pores on the T zone. I haven’t noticed any progress with regard to this promise.

3. Subtle Lifting- I have felt this part. There is an improvement with my skin. Most people commented that it looked youthful.

4. Gentle Exfoliation- I have not experienced gentle exfoliation with regard to my skin. Perhaps it

takes away dead cells but only to a minimum.

5. Skin Nourishment- This is the effect that I mostly felt. Skin is pampered well with Vitamin C and E and collagen makes your skin feel hydrated.

6. Free Radical Defense- The contents of vitamins in this face cream gives you adequate defense to fight skin damage.

7. Tone Enhancement- I experienced this. There is an improved color that I felt after using this for several days.

Olay Total Effects
    Maureen says :

I am a 24-year old lady? Can i already use OLAY TOTAL EFFECTS 7 IN 1 ANTI-AGEING CREAM? Will it not give bad effect on my face?

kris303 says :

It’s usually marketed towards more mature skin, but there’s nothing wrong if people in their mid-20’s use it as a preventative measure.

Galega says :

Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 is an anti ageing cream. It is intended to be used by anyone above 30 years of age. Before this age, the ageing symptoms of skin you might have can be cured with simple cosmetic products or medicines. Being 24 year old, you should not use it.

Mona says :

HI I am 27 yr old and getting married in nov …I have got wrinkles under my sun and laungh lines near eye area…My colour is fair and having glycia and microderbassism and faicials 3 each sittings but i want to do someting to my eye area Can u suggest any product that is suitable for this age? thanks

Galega says :

Olay Total Effects is generally recommended for users above 30 years of age. However, since you need quick solution, you can use it for short time. It should give you relief from wrinkles within 15 days. Once wrinkles are cured, you should discontinue using it.

shalu says :

what is the difference between olay anti ageing and olaynight cream? how can i use them? i am 40 .

Galega says :

Olay Anti Ageing Cream is supposed to be used if there is ageing signs over the skin, like wrinkles and tough to go dark circles. It should be used after 30 years of age.

Olay Night Cream is a simple beauty cosmetic products, which can be used by anyone. Being at 40, you can use any of them without any problem.

shweta goenka says :

olay tatal effects is beneficial when used in morning or in the evening or should be twice a day?pls suggest .

kris303 says :

There’s actually two Olay Total Effects: a night cream, and a day cream. The night cream is heavier, and the day cream has an SPF of 15. Personally, 15 is too low, so I would layer on an additional sunscreen, or use a foundation or powder with SPF. But to get the best effects, you should use both the day and night cream. The heavier night cream has a different formula that takes hours to soak, and doesn’t do well in sunlight.

vimmi says :

i am 26 years old lady.i`ve so many acne marks black til on my face .which irritates me.plz tell me which olay product can help me to remove these .can it have bad effects on my skin?i have one more problem,i cant do facial on my face bcoz after facial acne appears on my skin.how can i solve this problem to look younger?plz reply me soon.i m waiting.

kris303 says :

One of Olay’s whitening creams will probably do the trick. I would do a test patch first, on my jawline or neck, to see if it will break you out. And some facials bring out the pimples that are already beneath the surface. You should try visiting the dermatologist, so you know what kind of acne you have so you can treat it, or know what to avoid. Also, best anti-aging cream is a sunblock. Use one with lots of SPF.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311905703740331/k2311a0519/5.19.09