Fiio E5 portable headphone Amplifier 3.5mm
  • The sound quality of my Chinese Mp3 player was very soft and didn't have much of audio boosters to enhance the musical experience
  • I was discussing this issue with one of my friend, who is an expert in electronic, and suggested buying Fiio E5 portable headphone Amplifier 3.5mm
  • So now Even when I travel in a busy bus or crowded bus I don't have much problem following the music all thanks to Fiio E5 portable headphone Amplifier 3.5mm

• by mehakibehaki

The sound quality of my Chinese Mp3 player was very soft and didn’t have much of audio boosters to enhance the musical experience . To be honest the sound was hardly audible especially while travelling in a crowded bus or train.

I do plenty of traveling and that was the main reason

I had bought the mp3 player but the quality of audio output made it quite useless .

5mm.

He said that he has been using Fiio E5 ...

Jasper says :

With this amplify the sound from my laptop

John says :

Jasper, it would be compatible. It has a 3.5mm plug, which would work fine.

Galega says :

Yes, it can be used on the laptop and will amplify the sound. But, it won’t do for the speaker of the laptop. It will do that for the headphone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161905703670331/k2311a0519/5.19.09