Garnier Bodycocoon lotion
  • Garnier Bodycocoon is the best of moisturizer and I don't like using any other moisturizing cream except for Garnier

• by mehakibehaki

Whether it’s summer time or winter my skin is such that it always remain dry and even if I forget to apply moisturizer for a day or two it starts getting very dry and rough, so I always use Garnier Bodycocoon Intense moisture lotion to cater the needs of my

skin.

Garnier Bodycocoon Intense moisture lotion makes my skin very soft and smooth and it helps me fight dryness. I tried using some cheaper product as Garnier Bodycocoon Intense moisture lotion is quite expensive but non of them seem to work, they just made the skin clear but the roughness didn’t ...

• disappear so finally I had to use the expensive but effective Garnier Bodycocoon Intense moisture lotion to fight dryness .

I have been using Garnier Bodycocoon Intense moisture lotion for almost 5-6 years now I am immensely satisfied with the quality of the product. It enhances the texture of my

skin, makes it soft and smooth and the fragrance the lotion leaves is just very appealing. It just gives the skin such and a smooth texture along with it giving it a fresh smell.

Garnier Bodycocoon is the best of moisturizer and I don’t like using any other moisturizing cream except for Garnier.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311905703630331/k2311a0519/5.19.09