Angels and Demons- movie  » Movies  »
  • I walked into the theater with unbiased mind, hoping the best
  • This is the only and serious problem with the movie
  • All the details that the novel covers are really interesting only when read, but on screen it seems futile to go into such details
  • I would like to recommend this movie to all those who liked The Da Vinci Code , and those who like to watch a movie for change

• by xenon

Before listening to others opinions and reading reviews of the movie, I freed my mind from everything that could have stopped me from enjoying this movie. I walked into the theater with unbiased mind, hoping the best. I had been waiting for the release dates of this movie from a long time, being a big fan of the narrative style of Dan Brown and having read all of his novels, I can say “Angels and Demons” is the best piece of work from the author till date.

So, I was really looking forward to this movie. I was happening

to be at the premier show the film.

Even from the beginning I started to notice that there is a great deal of changes made from the book to the movie. The movie is really fast paced; sometimes an average viewer is required to give some extra attention to the minute details.

Even if you have read the novel, you’ve got to keep your senses open to get in to the details of the plot in order to unveil a series of mysteries. Despite being a fast paced, entertaining, deep and dark, you can not say that it’s one ...

• of the best adaptations of a novel into a movie.

This is the only and serious problem with the movie. It tries to cover most of the details given in the novel which is more appealing to only those who have read the novel many times, at the same time tries to maintain pace of the movie.

All the details that the novel covers are really interesting only when read, but on screen it seems futile to go into such details. The ensemble cast of the movie is fine.

Tom Hanks acts perfect in the role of Robert Langdon.

Location and camera work is awesome, there are some interesting facts are shown in the film, which I am sure most of us are not aware about.

I would like to recommend this movie to all those who liked “The Da Vinci Code”, and those who like to watch a movie for change. Movies like this one is not made everyday, apart from entertaining values it shows some facts and history that comes as shock.

It can be seem only once, don’t go with higher expectations because hardly had there been a movie that could justify brilliance of its source of adaptation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111905703620331/k2311a0519/5.19.09