The Kite Runner novel  » Books  »
  • The most significant and interesting facet of the novel is the author's style of narrating the story

• by toxictaz

My dad bought me this novel when I was young. It was the first novel that I read from start to end; and I thoroughly liked it contrary to my beliefs that books suck! Initially the thought of reading a 324 page novel itself made me sweat.

But once I started reading it, I got hooked to

it!

The Kite Runner is a fiction novel written by the famous author Khaled Hosseini.

It was his first novel and became an instant hit among readers later becoming a bestseller.

The Kite Runner is a tale of two Afghan friends separated by war.

The most significant and interesting facet of the novel is the author’s style of ...

• narrating the story.

It binds the reader.

I was not aware of this, but I just found that a movie of the same name was also released in 2007.

I have not seen the movie.

But I guess those who have read the book and may not find the movie equally appealing.

This happens with most of

the movies, say for example the legendary Harry Potter series.

Harry Potter fans appreciate his books more than the movies.

But this is a matter personal likes and dislikes.

The story also puts into the picture the racial discrimination prevalent in Afghanistan during those times.

Khaled Hosseini has written several other good novels and he is currently based in California, USA.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171905703340831/k2311a0519/5.19.09