Arby’s restaurants
    • Item: Arby’s restaurants Location: metro Atlanta by: Famous

I have no idea how these restaurants are still in business. I never see a crowd. There is never a line at any time of the day.

And none of my friends, or anyone I know for that matter likes Arby’s. Years ago, I

tried one of their infamous “roast beef” sandwiches.

I don’t know what kind of meat that really was. But it didn’t taste like any beef I’ve ever had.

And furthermore, I didn’t really taste any flavor in particular. Even their sauces are bad.

I don’t like the red sauce, and I’m not ...

• a fan of horseradish. Their chicken sandwiches are pretty good actually.

But there are so many other places to get a great chicken sandwich that Arby’s would never be my first choice. Over the years they’ve added some interesting items to their menu : breakfast items, wrap sandwiches, and even mozzarella sticks.

But

I just can’t imagine that the demand for these items keeps Arby’s in business. Anyway, the one thing that I can say Arby’s is terrific at making, are the Jamocha shakes.

They are truly decadent. I think any coffee lover would go crazy over these things.

They are thick and sweet, and packed with flavor. Other than that….

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7180770330131/k2311a0718/7.18.06