Raid Multi Insect Killer insect Spray  » Housewares  »
  • I believe that every household should have a means of preventing the spread of diseases
  • As for me, I prefer to use insect spray to kill these pesky insects
  • I have tried a handful of insecticides and so far im impressed with the Raid Multi Insect Killer with Limoncel

• by kingpong

There are a lot of dreaded diseases that can be passed via mosquitos, cockroaches and other small insects. I believe that every household should have a means of preventing the spread of diseases. As for me, I prefer to use insect spray to kill these pesky

insects.

I have tried a handful of insecticides and so far im impressed with the Raid Multi Insect Killer with Limoncel. Raid has developed different types of insect killers in different can sizes and with different “flavors” (regular vs.

scented) . I chose the multi insect killer simply because i don’t want to just kill mosquitos but a wide range of insects.

Raid has a mosquito spray which actually costs a little more that the Multi insect spray. I prefer buying scented sprays, specially when it comes with insecticides.

Unscented sprays makes ...

• Raid Multi Insect Killer insect Spray
      me vomit. Raid is very effective in killing insects.

It kills mosquitos, crickets, flies, and would you believe, even lizards and it kills in contact. The only insect it does not kill are cockroaches.

It only makes the cockroach “dizzy” and you need to manually kill

the roaches. But that is ok with me since my primary concern are mosquitos.

I dont have cockroaches at home since i dont normally cook and I always eat out. Raid multi insect killer is effective for 3-5 days after spray.

While insecticides are always handy against pests, nothing ever beats cleanliness.

john jackson says :

Does not work sprayed a roach until it swam in the stuff if i didnt get a shoe it would have swam away maybe a bad batch? Anyway I thought Id get ant and roach killer first but there was not enough air pressuer in the cans to spray only squirt I went to 2 different supermarkets tried 5 different cans no spraying pressure just squirting. Thats why I got the multi insect spray. IT has enough pressure to spray but it didnt work period.Quality control at its best.I called s.c.johnson the guy on the phone was very polite and after explained he said he would send me a refund I offered to send the can to him but he said its ok.I guess this is china made too.

Karina Callirgos says :

I hate it. It clearly says it kills roaches and spiders, and it doesnt harm plants but it doesnt kill roaches or spiders. I will 100 times much rather have Raid Max and kill roaches on contact. This “multi” that I bought does not phase my Peruvian Roaches. It always ends up being a one-on-one with the bug. I will get Raid Max next time. I like finding them DEAD in the morning and not seeing them for weeks, instead of dancing around in my kitchen every morning while they get high on my “multi” spray.

Galega says :

The problem with Raid Multi Insect Killer is the fact that you are required to use it directly on the insect. Now, that’s little bit tough. A way out is to spray it at a place where the possibility of coming of targeted insects, including roaches and spiders, is high. That is the way you can hope to get rid of them.

john jackson says :

Raid multi insect does not work I sprayed a roach until it swam in it if i didnt get a shoe it would have swam away. And with raid ant and roach killer,I went to two different stores and tried 5 cans in each store they would only squirt not spray not enough air pressure in the cans you use more to squirt than spray. You would think an outfit as big as s.c.johnson would have some kind of quality control.What in blue blazes is going on with you people?

elizabeth says :

does raid multi insect killer insect spray kill bedbugs

Jules Li says :

Yes, it does kill bedbugs when it comes in contact with them.

Joanna says :

Hi Elizabeth,

A cousin of mine bought a mattress off of craigslist only to find that it was infested with bed-bugs. He used Raid multi-insect killer to kill the adult bed bugs, which it did just fine. However, the bed-bugs came back because this product does not kill juvenile bed bugs, bed bug larvae, or their eggs.

To kill bed bugs completely you will likely need the help of an exterminator.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Joanna

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531905703200731/k2311a0519/5.19.09