Fast and Furious 4
  • It is fully action packed, cool story, and the best thing is that it has fast cars, and I love fast cars, so for that purpose I just love to watch this movie whenever I got time
  • Every time you will feel thrilled inside, because the story is very much unpredictable, and the best thing is the ending, I never thought that Brian will change at last into his previous form, and rescue Van

• by kuak

I am a big fan of the “Fast & Furious” series. It is fully action packed, cool story, and the best thing is that it has fast cars, and I love fast cars, so for that purpose I just love to watch this movie whenever I got time.

When the new edition of the

series called “Fast and Furious 4″, I was pretty much excited, because the fast cars and Van Diesel was coming back.

And this movie exceeded more than my expectations.

Van Diesel worked awesome in this movie like he always do, and Brian also did a great job.

He is looking awesome as cop.

The ...

• whole movie was about taking revenge, and the whole story of the movie is good too.

Every time you will feel thrilled inside, because the story is very much unpredictable, and the best thing is the ending, I never thought that Brian will change at last into his previous form, and rescue Van.

The

best scene in the movie which I liked is the opening scene, where Van and his gang were after a oil truck to loot it, and how he chased the truck, stole the oil, and save himself was a hearty stopping scene to watch.

For me it is the best movie in the “Fast and Furious”series.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101905703190731/k2311a0519/5.19.09