Carolina Herrera 212 for Men
  • So i suggest that you have to try it first before making a purchase

• by arwen

This is my husband’s perfume and I liked it so much. He used to wear something that i really don’t like, I mean it was too irritating, I mean it was too much, I wanted something that smell so handsomely clean, I’ve always wanted that kind of scent ever since but we never agreed, but after being together for quite a while, we learned which perfume really works well with his body chemistry.

Acqua di

gio is also good but this one seems to be just made for his body sweat LOL! ok, at first this may smell a bit over empowering which is why I wasn’t very interested when i first smell it, after just few minutes, the scent changes and it was so citrusy sweet and i think it smell clean and romantic. I don’t know but that’s how i smell it. It was really perfect for my ...

• husband. He tole me that he often get compliments from his coworkers and their clients, He told me that this perfume actually brought back his lost confidence LOL! I mean he is confident but in reality he’s not this perfume made him feel, a very sexy man.

My friend also has this perfume but to my surprise, it smells different. I knew all of a sudden that this was not for him. I really know

that perfume should be tested before actually purchasing it, like what me and my husband did. It took as few minutes to know if 212 would be perfect for him, and the wait was all worth it. There are many perfume that might or might not work for everybody. So i suggest that you have to try it first before making a purchase. But for my husband this 212 is just perfect for him. A must-try!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561805703000531/k2311a0518/5.18.09