Premier Pet Shampoo Wipes  » Pets  »
2.0
  • I thought I might use the wipes in lieu of a proper bath - at least for maintaining a clean-smelling pet

• by Kay
      I was super excited to try out Premier Pet Shampoo Wipes. Advertised as natural, harmless wipes for a pet’s coat, these little towelettes turned out to be a rather disappointing experiment in pet hygiene.

The pet wipes are essentially a pet version of moist towelettes, but their consistency holds

little of the “shampoo” and in fact is rather useless on a small dog or cat.

I thought I might use the wipes in lieu of a proper bath - at least for maintaining a clean-smelling pet.

While the baby-powder scent did cling to my dog’s fur and make her ...

• smell fresh for about a week, I wasn’t sure the wipes did much more than that.

Her fur appeared to be no cleaner than before I used the wipe.

The wipe dried up quickly as I used it down her back.

At a rather exaggerated price for 30 5 inch

by 6 inch wipes, I didn’t feel these were a very good investment.

While they might work well if my dog gets into something she shouldn’t, baths and proper grooming will still be necessary.

Premier Pet Shampoo Wipes are a nice concept, but I’ll hold off until they improve the product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29180770300131/k2311a0718/7.18.06