Sony DVP-FX820 P 8-Inch Portable DVD Player in pink color  » Electronics  »
  • And i found this thing easy to operate, I really didn't ask for my husbands help just to use it
  • I just think that this is a bit heavy so we had to place it on the the dashboard, but my daughter always wanted it to be near her, Another thing why my daughter and i loves this thing, is because of the clear picture, very nice and it was just perfect for the animated movies for the kids, And this thing really lasts, battery lasts for about 5-6 hours and i think more, my kids never fail to watch their movies and shows whenever we travel
  • After using it for sometime, I was planning to buy one this summer because i know that my sister will be traveling a lot these days and my family as well so i gotta grab one

• by Arwen

My sister has one of these and she let mew borrow it for a while because me and my husband were on our trip. And the kids sometimes needs something to watch like cartoons and stuff for them to stay put. Especially just this last christmas, I had to ask my sister to lend me this for a week because we were on a long trip to my mother-in-law’s house. My daughter immediately brought her sesame street, Dora the explorer and Barney DVD.

I

brought just few DVD’s because i wasn’t hoping that I’ll get a chance to watch. My kids are handfuls. Ok so we brought it and Me 5-year old daughter already fell in love with the color right away, She really thought it’s just a toy TV and that she wanted to buy 2. LOL! This Sony DVP-FX820/P 8-Inch Portable DVD Player was so cool to my daughter’s eyes because it was pink. My daughter loved it so much because she often said it looked ...

• like her barbie doll laptop. My son loves how it swivels easily. And i found this thing easy to operate, I really didn’t ask for my husbands help just to use it.

for the animated movies for the kids, And this thing really lasts, battery lasts for about 5-6 hours and i think more, my kids never fail to watch their movies and shows whenever we travel. After using it for sometime, I was planning to buy one this summer because i know that my sister will be traveling a lot these days and my family as well so i gotta grab one. You should gran one too. This is just perfect for travelers especially for families with kids.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161805702920531/k2311a0518/5.18.09