Wii by Nintendo  » Electronics  »
  • I like tennis so my brother handed me the remote and brief me about how to use it, and I found myself playing in no time
  • I was so excited that i had to swing and move and I'm very impressed how easy it was to use and play
  • WII is definitely worth your money and you don't have to research for game cheats just to master the traditional sports games with wii

• by Arwen

I really have no interest whatsoever with video games, well, I used to be a game fanatic before, but that was like ages ago. Our family has PSP Nintendo DSlite, the old Nintendo etc. but i only watch them play or tried only for few minutes and then stop, because i really thought that this is just some games for kids and fanatics. Ok, So my brother bought this new WII and everyone was excited to try but me. My daughter always wanted to sleep over to my parents house just to

play wii over the weekends.

Ok so after watching and watching them playing and fighting LOL! I tried it myself. I like tennis so my brother handed me the remote and brief me about how to use it, and I found myself playing in no time. I was very pleased how the latest gadget of video games have thought about this. The wireless remote control made WII, a very strong competitor to Xbox and a lot more. I was so excited that i had to swing and move and I’m very ...

• impressed how easy it was to use and play. I didn’t expect that this would be so much fun. Ok so why me my family especially my brother was so into this? 1st, WII makes games fun for the whole family. You really don’t need to be a computer game expert just to play with it, You don’t need to memorize all the cheats just to win the game. Second, they made the usual outside sport game a safe-at-home-sports, third, the controller. It just handy and very convenient to use.

Another thing

was the price, I really think they gave a very reasonable price for this one, there are so many video game consoles, hand held games that are pricey, much more the games? more expensive. WII is definitely worth your money and you don’t have to research for game cheats just to master the traditional sports games with wii. ANd finally, All of the members of my family played, even those who were so not into video games like me. A perfect gift for the whole family. A must have for every household.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161805702900531/k2311a0518/5.18.09