Samsung 943BWX-TAA LCD Monitor SyncMaster  » Computers  »
  • For me this is the best LCD monitor in the planet
  • And this monitor got the most reasonable price out there, How did i know
  • I bought one of this for my daughter's desktop computer at home
  • I like how it swivels and how easy it was to adjust
  • Definitely recommend to everyone interested to setup his desktop PC with a nice and sharp LCD Monitor

• by Arwen

For me this is the best LCD monitor in the planet. Why? simply because they delivers you the features they say. And this monitor got the most reasonable price out there, How did i know? I bought one of this for my daughter’s desktop computer at home. If you got children, It’s really important to have clear, bright colored LCD Monitor or else they wouldn’t enjoy every minute that they were in front of the computer.

My daughter loves Dora so much and

this Samsung SyncMaster LCD Monitor delivers the perfect color just enough brightness that i wanted for her to see, and of course i seldom had to use the adjustment buttons to get the right brightness and contrast of the monitor.But i had to at least look for the perfect combination for my daughter, it took me sometime but when I finally found it. It was ok.

I like how it swivels and how easy it was to adjust. Ok so there was this ...

• one time that i had to watch a movie and my daughter wanted to watch a movie too. Ok so we have two TV’s but i really don’t like to use our Toshiba Regza that much because I’m saving some energy, you know , so i wouldn’t have too high electric bills in the future, I told here if is it ok if i will watch in front of her PC, Although, I seldom do that, i still asked her too.

She agreed

she watched in front of our bedroom TV which by the way was also Samsung. I must say i was very impressed how it was picture perfect. I watched the whole movie in her PC, Without noticing that i was sitting for quite a long time. This is just perfect TV too you know LOL! This is i think so far the best LCD monitor for your money. Definitely recommend to everyone interested to setup his desktop PC with a nice and sharp LCD Monitor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 191805702890531/k2311a0518/5.18.09