Redken Straight Styling Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • Redken Straight will cost a little more, being it's a professional product, but the results are well worth it
  • I believe I paid a little over $12 for it when I bought it

• by Deb S
      Redken Straight is a styling product that you apply to wet hair. You work it through your hair with your fingers or a comb and then dry your hair and style it.

This is my all time

favorite straightening product.

This leaves hair feeling silky and soft, with no trace of styling product in your hair.

Redken Straight is a professional brand, so you will need to buy it at either a salon or ...

• a store like Ulta or other stores that sell professional brands as well as regular brands.

Redken Straight will cost a little more, being it’s a professional product, but the results are well worth it.

I believe

I paid a little over $12 for it when I bought it.

It is one product that does exactly what it says and it is one I’m never without.

Redken Straight is a great product.

I would highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31180770261131/k2311a0718/7.18.06