Watchmen movie  » Movies  »
  • One issue I did have with it is that they changed the entire ending of the movie from the way the book ends
  • However, I know why they did it and their reasoning is valid
  • I cant nitpick about that because I think they included everything that they had to that would make the movie perfect for fans of the book

• by K.F. Lynn

Watchmen was an absolutely amazing film. If you can get the chance though, I would read the book before you go see the movie. Why? Because half of the greatness of the movie is appreciating how accurately they kept up with the panels from the comic; even shadows matched perfectly. Again, some people who have not read the book

will not understand it at all and will probably think that it’s horrible, but guess what: its not one of those movies that you can just go see and get. You have to have some background knowledge, which you can only get from the book. If you’re too lazy, oh well, hate it. But if you can make the ...

• time to go all the way through the book, the movie is way more than worth your time!

One issue I did have with it is that they changed the entire ending of the movie from the way the book ends. However, I know why they did it and their reasoning is valid: the books ending is absolutely ridiculous, haha, I am

not even kidding. The movie ending is a lot better.

They did leave a lot out, a lot of subplots but the movie was 3 hours long already, they HAD to cut some things out. I cant nitpick about that because I think they included everything that they had to that would make the movie perfect for fans of the book.

Watchmen movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111805702370431/k2311a0518/5.18.09