Baked Mussels recipe  » Recipes  »
  • I bought all the necessary ingredients which all come in large quantities
  • I do not want it to stay long on my freezer so I decided to gather all my creative juices and give this old boring mussels a total makeover
  • What are you waiting for, I highly recommend you give it a try

• by lipsticknladdles

Just the other day, I made seafood paella. I bought all the necessary ingredients which all come in large quantities. In short, I have leftover ingredients including mussels. I do not want it to stay long on my freezer so I decided to gather all my creative juices and give this old boring mussels a total makeover. I made baked mussels and my husband loved it! I took down what I did below

so I can make them again if I want to.

When you fist hear baked mussels, you will probably be intimidated. There are lots of recipes for baked mussels in cookbooks and the internet but you might find it hard. If you will read the whole method of how I did it, you will be surprised at how easy and fast it is to make it. Baked Mussels make ...

• yummy & elegant appetizers, good for parties! But it can also be good for your usual family dinner or just snacking while watching TV. It will look as if you spend hours on the kitchen when in fact you just spent a fraction of an hour!

You will need: 2 tbsp bread crumbs 1/2 cup mashed potato 3 tbsp finely chopped sweet red pepper 1 small onion finely chopped 24 pcs cooked mussels

removed from shells and finely chopped 1/4 tsp garlic powder 1/4 tsp sweet paprika salt & pepper parmesan cheese

empty mussel shells

The Method:

First, mix all ingredients thoroughly.

Next, add spoonfuls of the mixture on mussel shells Then, line filled mussel shells on a baking tray and bake on a preheated oven for 10-15 minutes (350 F) And finally, sprinkle with parmesan cheese before serving.

What are you waiting for, I highly recommend you give it a try! You will love it and so are your love ones.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 491805702100431/k2311a0518/5.18.09