Grand Copthorn Waterfront Hotel Singapore
Singapore
  • The service by the waitresses and waiters were commendable, and definitely made my night as they were all out to make me feel at home

• by Vincz
      Grand Copthorn Waterfront is situated in downtown Singapore, just metres away from one of Singapore’s most patronised and happening clubbing venue - Zouk. It has a very grand lounge and entrance, and the bell boys are almost the friendliest you can find here.

I was there to attend my Commissioning Ball at the ball room on level

The place is huge and very much decorated to the occasion.

The service by the waitresses and waiters were commendable, and definitely made my night as they were all out to make me feel at home.

I remembered spilling my drinks and they were quick to react to the situation and ot me out of my ...

• fix in no time.

In addition, the food were served promptly in a hygienic manner.

I also recalled them going around refilling drinks regularly.

Last but not least, the host they provided for the event was up to the task, as he was humourous and flexible in his speech.

I visited one of the rooms booked by

my friend and I see that the room is very well maintained, has great view to the surroundings and most importantly a very conducive environment for couples or friends to spend the night together and have fun.

I will surely hope to spend a night there when I have the opportunity.

Locals and Tourists are both highly recommended to shortlist Grand Copthorn as your stay-over.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2180770201131/k2311a0718/7.18.06