Cap Lang Cajuput Oil  » Baby care  »
  • But remember, there are lots of cajuput oil brand out there but only caplang is the best one for me

• by azuchi

Since i have a little baby at home, i always bussy by worrying if my baby will get cold or else because of the bad weather because he’s just a little baby. But when i meet my parents, they told me to use

the cajuput oil by spreading it on my baby skin after he take a bath. My parents also told me not to pick others brand beside the Cap Lang brand, because CapLang is the most trusted brand for them.

And what they told me is true. Since i use the CapLang cajuput oil to my baby by spreading it to my baby skin after he take a bath, my baby is rarely get sick and he grow stronger and healthier day by day even in the cool ...

• Cap Lang Cajuput Oil
      rainy season like now. The cajuput oil is also works for me very well. Since i use it, i rarely got stomache and it also help me to relieve my headache. Just a simple rub on my forehead and slowly but sure my
      headache disappear.

But remember, there are lots of cajuput oil brand out there but only caplang is the best one for me. It has the most natural colors, odors and the right warm feel while others usually has not good odors and not too warm on the skin.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541805701850331/k2311a0518/5.18.09