Logitech z-2300 speakers  » Electronics  »
  • These are the best speakers that I have ever owned and they sound great
  • I love these speakers and for the price( which is $125 for a good deal) they are definitely worth it
  • I recommend this product to anyone that owns a computer

• by lilasian95

Do you have bad computer speakers at home and don’t want to play over four hundred dollars for new ones? Well the Logitech z-2300 speakers could be the answer to solve your problems. These are the best speakers that I have ever owned and they sound great. The sound even better if you don’t use on board sound and have a sound card.

Any ways onto the

review. These speakers are 2.1 speakers and a take a green audio jack. This is actually handy because if you have a keyboard with audio jacks in the front you can just plug it into the one that takes the headset.

These speakers can be used great for anything that you use your computer for. They sound great for music especially. You get deep and rich bass ...

• and can hear the highs and lows very well. They are very good for movies because you can hear every little detail just as you would in a movie theater. I personally like these speakers the best for gaming. These speakers have helped me a ton in games like Counter Strike Source so that I can flank somebody who is reloading behind a wall.

These speakers are

no hassle to set up and that is a very good thing for me. Surround sound speakers take a while to set up and I would rather have these than a surround sound speaker set because of the audio clarity.

I love these speakers and for the price( which is $125 for a good deal) they are definitely worth it. I recommend this product to anyone that owns a computer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161805701710331/k2311a0518/5.18.09