Crest Whitestrips Advanced  » Health  »
2.0
  • I know I should quit them, but in the meanwhile, I want to freshen up my teeth whenever possible
  • It had been awhile since I tried them, and I had drank a lot more coffee since then, so I decided I needed the Advanced Whitestrips
  • Though I've enjoyed having whiter teeth, I think next time I will stick with the Crest Classic, or else try the newer kind that is supposed to grip better on the teeth

• by K. Wilkins

I drink too much tea, coffee and soda. That equals bad results on my teeth.

I know I should quit them, but in the meanwhile, I want to freshen up my teeth whenever possible.

I was a big fan of Crest Whitestrips Classic.

I always got so many compliments on my

white teeth when I used them.

It had been awhile since I tried them, and I had drank a lot more coffee since then, so I decided I needed the Advanced Whitestrips.

They are a little bit more money, close to 30 dollars for them.

I certainly did notice a difference within about 5 days of using them.

I tried to keep my teeth dry and pull a weird face each time I put them on, to get maximum results.

On the seventh day, however, I put them on and my gums started to feel so much pain.

I ran to the bathroom and ...

• Crest Whitestrips Advanced
      when I looked in the mirror, saw that my gums had turned white and were incredibly irritated! I ripped them off and decided never to try those again.

It might have been a bad combination of things, but it was scary and painful.

Though I’ve enjoyed having whiter teeth, I think next

time I will stick with the Crest Classic, or else try the newer kind that is supposed to grip better on the teeth.

If you are going to try Crest Whitestrips Advanced, just be weary and don’t overdo it if you don’t need to.

It works, maybe a little too much, if you know what I mean.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341805701610331/k2311a0518/5.18.09