Diclowin Plus  » Medicine  »
  • This is the best Pain Reliever or Killer I ever seen

• by meenakshigarg

It is the Product of “Wings Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd”. What to say about this Tablet, this is like a Magic Wand which removes all our Body Ache and Pains.

This Tablet is also known as the Green Strip Tablet in India.

This is the best Pain Reliever or Killer I ever seen. By taking this medicine

the pain will vanish instantly. Each tablet contains: Diclofenac Sodium 50mg (enteric coated), Paracetamol 500mg. Its size is 20×10 (B).

In Delhi the turnover of Wings Pharmaceuticals is around Rs. 100 Crore and Diclowin Plus constitutes about 50% of its total sales.

It is specially meant for Head Ache, Back Pain & Body Pain.

Diclowin Plus ...

• is the major selling Analgesic market in India because only of its Quality, Efficacy and Right price which Analgesic market in India. This tablet has no negative side effect at all and it’s very easily available in all the Medical Shops and stores.

There is one thing I disliked about this tablet. That is

after I use it I feel sleepy.

If you are matured you can use single tablet. It can be used by children also, but half tablet should be given. I will refer this tablet without any doubt to my Relatives and Friends for getting quick relief.

Thank you so much to Wings Pharmaceuticals for this fantastic Product.

Diclowin Plus
    D.Sivakumar says :

re : This is the best Pain Reliever or Killer I ever seen

Diclowin Plus removes our body pain easily so that all can say it is an excellent pain killer.

sunny mavani says :

re : This is the best Pain Reliever or Killer I ever seen

ya right

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261805701580331/k2311a0518/5.18.09