Mineral SPF Primer SPF 30 by Becca
  • The brand is really not famous compared to L'Oreal,Revlon, Clinique or MAC but I read the article for me to get a more thorough information

• by ibizaspain

I first encountered this make-up when I read it in a magazine. The owner is Rebecca Morrice Williams. She was a make-up artist but her quest to look for a perfect foundation which is lightweight on the skin led her to create her own make-up line. The brand is really not famous compared to L’Oreal,Revlon, Clinique or MAC but I read the article for me to get a

more thorough information. It is always good to have a wide range of knowledge. I also found out while I was reading that article in Preview Magazine ( August 2008 ), that among her celebrity clients are Kylie Minogue, academy-award nominated actress Naomi Watts, Supermodel Elle Macpherson, Thandie Newton,Jennifer Connelly and Cameron Diaz. Its no surprising that most of them are Australian, ( Elle, Naomi,Kylie and Cameron). I ...

• looked for this at Adora in Greenbelt 5 in Makati City, Philippines. I did not purchase most of her products but only the Mineral SPF Primer SPF 30. Here are my observations:

Effect: Rebecca claims it has a lightweight effect on the skin. tried this one and indeed it is. It can be worn under a make-up and it as if you are not wearing any SPF at

all. It is not greasy and it is easily absorbed.

Smell: It is almost odorless for me. There is a slight fragrance but it is pleasing.

Benefit: You won’t be having oily skin because most of the SPF now can cause this. Moreover, it is lightweight thus you can enjoy this underneath your makeup.It also contains minerals which gives your skin a self-nourishing formula. The often you use, the more different your skin becomes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311805701470331/k2311a0518/5.18.09