Fossil Strap Series Men Watch  » Watches  »
  • This watch has a really intuitive design and what I love most about this watch is its mirror surface
  • I know it sounds gross but I felt that it helps to create self awareness

• by zack bloobos

This digital watch by Fossil has a modern urban design. The case is cast with stainless steel. The strap’s material is black leather which is very lasting( Its been 2 years and like all geniune leather products, it gets more comfortable as time goes by). To check

out a picture of the watch, just type in ‘fossil watch jr9642′ in any major search engine.

This watch has a really intuitive design and what I love most about this watch is its mirror surface. The mirror surface does not only consist of the frame around the LED face but the LED surface too. The reason why I love it is it does what a mirror does best. You can see yourself in the mirror if the tissue used to wipe your face earlier has bits and pieces stuck onto your face. You ...

• Fossil Strap Series Men Watch
      can check if your mouth has any sauce leftover or bits of food stuck between your teeths! I know it sounds gross but I felt that it helps to create self awareness.

Of course miscellaneous point aside, the watch is very hardy. The glass surface doesn’t scratch

at all despite a few times when I accidentally scratch it against corner of table and other stuffs.

The backlight last for 5 seconds which is more than enough to catch a glimpse of time in a dark area. There are stop watch, alarm and date functions.

Sanawar Waqar kamra says :

re : I know it sounds gross but I felt that it helps to create self awareness
This digital watch is playing very important role in my life.I enjoying it very much. I got a message early in morning for walking . I am feeling it is playing a role of my secretary.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 641705701441131/k2311a0517/5.17.09