Mars Hotel Prague  » Hotels  »
2.5
Kubanske Namesti 6 Prague CZ 10100
  • I wasn't so keen on this Hotel, as I found a few of the members of staff not that nice

• by leeanne

I wasn’t so keen on this Hotel, as I found a few of the members of staff not that nice!

From the outside this Hotel looks alright. It is an old style building and looked a bit dirty, but I expect that was the passing traffic that does that. The reception area was nice enough and the inside looked clean and tidy.

We stayed in a double room and paid £31

per night. We only stayed the 1 night, so can’t comment on the next days housekeeping. When we got into the room the air smelt stale. Although it was a non smoking room, it just seemed to smell of smoke, so we opened the windows ourself. The sheets seemed clean enough, but it was like there was a film on them of some kind.

The room had all the normal ...

• furniture such as bedside cabinets, wardrobe and sideboard. the wood was a bit chipped on each of the items, and there was a few large stains on the carpet. The bathroom was alright. it has a seperate shower cubicle, toilet and sink. It was papered in the toilet and tiled on the floor. Again it smelt a bit musty in here.

Breakfast was alright. it was continental and consisted of

breads, rolls, meat, cheese, fruit juice and cereal. the buffet wasn’t well stocked and it was like they were trying to put out the minimum amount of food.

This Hotel was about 5 miles from the City centre as well, so you had to pay to travel.

I wouldn’t stay here again. the price was ok, but you get cheaper Hotels in the area and a better service than from this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21705701431031/k2311a0517/5.17.09