Satin Gel Eye Liner and Bent Eye Liner Brush
Avon
  • I love finding good products at great prices

• by Gina Gott

The first time I wore this gel eye liner I recieved compliments on my eyes , from two complete strangers . I was impressed . This is the darkest eye liner I have seen . If put on tastefully , your eyes will look beautiful from across the room.

One good thing about this eye liner is that it lasts . You will

not have to keep touching up this product , because it stays on . It doesn’t smear easy either .

I put it on every morning and it stays in place all day . The eye liner comes in four colors : Black Pearl , Black / Brown Pearl , Navy Pearl , and Brown Pearl . I chose Black Pearl .

It is very intense and will make your eyes pop . As I said before … this is really the darkest color I have ever seen ! It’s amazing …. Also it comes in a .

10 oz little jar . It is enough to last me for atleast a month and I do use it daily . Very cool product .

The Bent Eye ...

• Satin Gel Eye Liner and Bent Eye Liner Brush
      Liner Brush is made to go with the Gel eye liner . It is really cool . It looks like the name suggest , bent at the top .

It has a flat tip and nylon bristles . It makes putting on the Satin Gel Eye Liner , very easy . The color just glides on .

You can buy both of them

from Avon for around $9 . I found them on sale for $5. 99 .

I love finding good products at great prices !

If you are looking for an eye liner that will really make your eye’s stand out , then why not give this one a try . I am happy with the results . Try it for yourself and see how many compliments you get …

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311705701341031/k2311a0517/5.17.09