Covergirl Volume Exact Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I didn't even like it at first because the color (of the stick) was maroon which I thought was matronic for my taste

• by jhunie

My lashes aren’t that long and I have deep-set eyes which make it even worse. I’ve tried many kinds of mascaras before but its either I’m dissatistified with it not making my lashes look defined or that it gives too much volume (rather thick).

But I got lucky one day when I purchased this Covergirl mascara and

tried it out.

I didn’t even like it at first because the color (of the stick) was maroon which I thought was matronic for my taste.

Anyway I tested it and I was surprised with the results.

My eyes look well defined even without curling my lashes and even better when I curl them.

My favorite thing ...

• about this product is that it gives just the right amount of volume on my lashes so it doesn’t look too much.

Lashes are separated and not condensed.

This was my concern with the older mascaras that I had which was answered by this product.

It really polishes every individual lash separately so they look even.

I’ve

read in the back of the packaging that its applicator brush has microchambers which makes it possible to create such results.

Not only do I find this product innovative but it also truly works.

Covergirl Volume Exact Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311705701321031/k2311a0517/5.17.09