Xbox 360 Pro
  • The Xbox 360 is the best game system that has come out yet
  • I was happy to get the Pro version for $299.00
  • I like the many features that go with the Xbox

• by Gina Gott

The Xbox 360 is the best game system that has come out yet . I was finally able to get one last year over the holidays . I was happy to get the Pro version for $299 .

That also included the hard drive and 2 games
      . There are so many good things about the Xbox , that I am not sure where to begin .

One of the best features is ofcourse Xbox Live . It allows you to connect with other gamers to compete and play any game .

You can also download movies or games ( some game demos for free ) at the marketplace . The graphics are outstanding on the Xbox .

You can really see every detail of the new games . Very good quality .

I also like the fact that I was ...

• Xbox 360 Pro
      able to get rid of my dvd player . I now just use the Xbox to watch movies .

It saved a little room on my tv stand . I like the many features that go with the Xbox .

I especially enjoy the wireless controller and wireless headset . Also the faceplates are cool when you just want a new look for it .

The Xbox 360 is well worth the money . The best game system out there , and I would argue with anyone who says differently .

Give it a try today .

Xbox 360 Pro

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281705701231031/k2311a0517/5.17.09