Cool Water Summer Fizz for women fragrance  » Perfume  »
  • I bought the 3.4 fl oz bottle from my local drug store
  • That is a good price for such a delicious smelling treat
  • I am addicted to this fragrance , and I think you will be too if you give it a try

• by Gina Gott

Cool Water Summer Fizz , is one of my favorite scents . It is a citrusy fragrance with peach , white musk , and sandalwood . Also orange, lemon , and a few other scents are mixed in to form a very refreshing combination .

It is similiar to the original Cool Water , but

more fruity smelling . I love it .

This is THE smell of summer . One thing that I will warn you about is that you will need to do touch up applications for this perfume .

It doesn’t last for more than a couple hours . On the good side , you don’t have to worry about an overpowering scent .

It is just the right amount of aroma to keep you wanting more . I always get compliments on it when I wear it to work or if I’m going out .

Even the bottle itself will have you thinking happy summer thoughts . It ...

• Cool Water Summer Fizz for women fragrance
      is nicely decorated with water drops and oranges , and comes with an easy to use spray top .

Very cute !

I bought the 3. 4 fl oz bottle from my local drug store .

That is a good price for such a delicious smelling treat . Sometimes you can find it on sale

, but it is worth the original price .

I would reccomend this scent to any woman looking for something different and intoxicating this summer . Summer Fizz , is what every woman needs .

I am addicted to this fragrance , and I think you will be too if you give it a try .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561705701221031/k2311a0517/5.17.09