Q Street MDs Washington, DC
1759 Q Street, NW, Washington, DC 20009
  • Q Street MDs is the best medical office I have ever been to
  • The waiting room has different delicious coffees and teas and is equipped with wireless internet
  • I highly recommend this office to anyone in the metro Washington D

• by sherbert

Q Street MDs is the best medical office I have ever been to. I have never had as many positive and perfect experiences as I did at the Q Street MDs’ office. The office is in a quaint old townhouse on Q street by Embassy Row. The office is also very conveniently located right by the Q street exit of the Dupont Circle metro (red line). Upon entering the office, the staff at the desk is very kind and helpful. The waiting

room has different delicious coffees and teas and is equipped with wireless internet. This is a great feature because you can get work or reading done while waiting to see the doctor.

While you wait to see the doctor, the medical assistants ask you to collect a urine sample which is then processed for a urinalysis. A phlebotomist also collects your blood samples. The office collects urine and blood for every single visit so that the doctors can offer you the best ...

• medical services possible. Due to this, you should always allot 2 hours for each visit in case there are many people in the office.

My doctor is Dr. Medley. She is an excellent doctor and always has done very thorough exams on me from head to toe. She is compassionate and always listens to my chief complaints and concerns. I always appreciate how she goes over every single result from my blood tests and urinalysis. Whenever I have asked her questions about

what certain things mean, she always is very happy to explain them to me. I have never received such wonderful exams until I came to Q Street MDs. I always leave the office feeling confident than Dr. Medley will make sure I feel better because she always provides me with a plan of action and any necessary prescriptions. I highly recommend this office to anyone in the metro Washington D.C. area. I wish that healthcare could be this good all across the country!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261705700961031/k2311a0517/5.17.09