Ipod Nano with 2 Gigabytes  » Electronics  »
  • The Ipod Nano is an amazing little machine
  • I bought the Ipod Nano 2 GB for audio books
  • I found I can load approximately 20 books on medium quality onto my Ipod Nano
  • I would highly recommend an Ipod Nano for those of you looking for something small

• by Deb S
      The Ipod Nano is an amazing little machine. It is small and compact, holds a large quantity of material and the sound is spectacular.

I purchased my Ipod Nano with 2 GB back in December, and it has become a favorite product I use on

a regular basis.

I bought the Ipod Nano 2 GB for audio books.

I found I can load approximately 20 books on medium quality onto my Ipod Nano.

If I want to choose the highest quality of book sound, the amount of books it holds ...

• obviously goes down to about half of that.

My Ipod Nano goes everywhere with me.

I have an adapter to use in the car, speakers for on my computer desk, and earplugs for use when it needs to be quiet.

I would highly recommend an

Ipod Nano for those of you looking for something small.

It bookmarks unlike the Ipod Shuffle, and it is smaller in size than the other Ipods.

The small size lets me place it in a pocket or in my purse without it taking up much space.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16170770090531/k2311a0717/7.17.06