Clorox Disinfectant Spray
  • When the tin of my favourite disinfectant spray, the reliable Lysol, recently shrunk, I was disheartened
  • While I was looking at the disinfectant spray section, bemoaning the little Lysol, I noticed that there was something new sitting next to it
  • Being in charge of the cleaning at my small bussiness, I bought a tin to use there and it had similar fine results

• by selphiealmasy8

When the tin of my favourite disinfectant spray, the reliable Lysol, recently shrunk, I was disheartened. The price wasn’t going down so I didn’t understand why the volume was, although, with todays economy maybe it was only my wallet who wasn’t comprehending so well. While I was looking at the disinfectant spray section, bemoaning the little Lysol, I noticed that there was something new sitting next to it. For the first time, I discovered that Clorox also put out a

spray to get rid of those nasty germs, mould or just plain dirty and grimy areas of the house.

What also caught my attention was the fact that the Clorox disinfectant spray was almost twice the size of the new Lysol but still the same price as the Lysol of yesterday. Well, actually, it was a few cents cheaper. This is always a good incentive to buy something for the first time and it made my wallet very, very happy.

I also ...

• liked, having read the back of the bottle, that the Clorox spray killed the same percentage of germs etc… as Lysol. I’d read a few other disinfectans that couldn’t claim the same. The Clorox was from a brand I knew I could rely on and trust and it killed and took care of preventing those little worries and bad stuff not visible to the naked eye. I purchased the Clorox without hesitation due to these factors.

I wasn’t diappointed. The two

scents available were both nice and didn’t cause the same chocking reflex that the Lysol seemed to forever cause. This was nice also. Due to it’s large size, the spray lasted for quite a while as well. Being in charge of the cleaning at my small bussiness, I bought a tin to use there and it had similar fine results.

For an even bigger bargain, Walmart occassionally sells the Clorox spry in a pack of two for even more saving advantages.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531705700881031/k2311a0517/5.17.09